Intex Aqua 4A – 4G VoLTE Android Nougat Phone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sibananda Sahu
    Keymaster

Intex Aqua 4A a low end 4G enabled phone launched today in India. The Aqua 4A runs on the Latest Android version out-of-box and supports external SD card. We will see the detailed hardware specification of this Intex phone along with the launch price.

Intex Aqua 4A

Intex Aqua 4A Hardware Specification:

• 4 inch 2 finger multitouch display
    • Dual SIM phone with 4G VoLTE support
    • 5 MegaPixel primary camera and a 2 megapixel front facing camera
    • 1GB RAM, 8GB static ROM memory with expandable storage upto 64GB
    • Latest Android Nougat version pre-loaded on the phone
    • Spreadtrum SC9832 32-bit 1.3 GHz quad core processor
    • 1750 mAh battery
    • FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS,

Is it worth to buy Intex Aqua 4A?

Following are some of the key points which I believe must be taken into account before concluding the worthiness of the phone:

• The Intex Aqua 4A is launched at a price of Rs. 4199 which offers 4G with VoLTE support, which means you can use any leading 4G network like: Jio, Vodafone, Airtel etc.
    • Expandable storage gives you little more power to extend the usability on such a low end phone where you have only 8GB ROM.
    • Running on Android Nougat out-of-box means you have access to almost all available applications.
    • The FM radio is definitely an added attraction to consider for.

At a price of Rs 4199 you are getting a complete smartphone along with 4G voLTE support which makes this phone unique at its segment. If you are thinking to buy this phone then I personally I will suggest you to go for the Xiaomi Redmi 4A which has far better hardware specification than this Intex Aqua 4A at an extra price of Rs 1800. I am creating a new sub-section to highlight the extra benefits you are getting on Redmi 4A for an extra price of Rs. 1800. I will just highlight the things which are better in Redmi 4A than the Aqua 4A.

How the Redmi 4A is better than the Aqua 4A:

• Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 64-bit processor (much better processor and hence performance) as compared to Spreadtrum SC9832 32-bit processor
    • 5 inch display with HD resolution as compared to 4inch 800×480 display
    • 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage as compared to 1GB RAM and only 8GB ROM
    • 13MP and 5MP camera as compared to a 5MP and 2MP camera
    • 3120 or 3030 mAh battery as compared to only 1750 in Aqua 4A
    • Expandable storage upto 128GB as compared to 64GB in Intex Aqua 4A

The reason I am suggesting to buy the Redmi 4A is, a phone what we buy stays with us for a longer period of time sometimes few years. So it is always better to add little more money to buy a better phone which will support you even after few years of buying the phone.

Intex Aqua 4A page
    Xiaomi Redmi 4A page

So, clearly the Redmi 4A is clean choice that should be made while buying an Android phone in this range. Ultimately the choice is yours.

If you want to ask something about this phone then just login to place a reply.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.